Thursday, June 02, 2011

Getting out of work early today cause I'm bout to fly out to Columbus, OH for the 2nd Major League Gaming event of the season. MLG Dallas was interesting since they added CoD:Black Ops, but the turnout wasn't as good as they had expected. Hopefully, attendance perks up this time around. I still like fighting games more than FPS games, but its still fun to watch and spectate, except for that stupid map where they plant bombs and camp all day, then I just wanna shut off the PS3.

Next weekend is Project A-Kon in Dallas. Pretty excited for that too, course I had started making plans before I started a new job. As long as my plans hold, I should be there for most of the con. I'm supposed to be interviewing legendary oosplayer Yaya Han there as well. Should make for an awesome time, so come search me out in Columbus or Dallas if you're going to either event!

Music: Alice Cooper - "School's Out"

No comments: