Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tournaments and Videos

So lately I've been pretty occupied doing random stuff to get ready for Planet Zero's weekly tournaments and making a video for A-Kon. For those that don't know, Planet Zero holds tournament every week for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Marvel vs Capcom 3. In addition to writing random crap on my blog, I also write articles for Examiner.com about those tournaments and other gaming events. I also write a column about Video Game Babes and the girls who dress up as them. Hey! I can picture you rolling your eyes! Stop that!


My other thing I do is make random videos. Somewhat for fun, but also because I'm very interested in the whole process and would eventually like to do something career wise with it. Below are a couple of videos from my Youtube and Facebook channels I enjoyed making the most. I know they aren't masterpieces by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't care. Anyhow, I'm working on a new project that will hopefully be ready to be shown at A-Kon in Dallas. I have some of my friends involved and a script pretty much 90% done, so wish me luck!











No comments: